family + art & performance + social evolution + inner transformation + community
our last-years-journey of online-communication (building team-internal relationship, trust and the project – between Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Austria and Hungary) has finally taken us on a real geographical journey to Greece.
..and of course also emotional-, group-dynamic- & social-journeys revealed themselves and requested us to walk them, step by step, through pleasant and challenging territories.
..a strong beginning..
thank you everyone!
The 2 intensive Workshops ~multidisciplinary OPEN SESSIONS~ were completed in Thessaloniki and it was an absolutely unique experience !!
Thank you everyone for attending and most of all thank you for your heart sharing and your faith and encouragement for our work!
The week of our “Art & Performance 4 socio ecological Evolution” partnership was completed, fully including the children of the artist’s, touching new approaches to work-and-live and with such self-changing creative challenges already.
It had a huge variety of practice, emotions, ideas, breakthroughs and much more of this is to come in the future!
Aliki Dourmazer: “Thank you all team for your risk taking, your passion and your love. I feel honoured to be part of this. Soon we will be back with the gathering of the material of this first stage of the research and creative process. Cristof Jellinek , Fórizs Bea, Hayam, Linnja and Solveig Södahl may we walk this road well.”
these are the stops… thank you maps.google.com for the screenshot..
happily couch-surfing since we left austria : )
We heard that many families are thinking it would be impossible to travel with young children or babys, maybe they are even afraid of it.
..we made quite good experiences now, and I share with you, how we made it possible and enjoyable!
some key-elements we cared for:
- we sticked to the plan, to avoid toll roads
- we traveled a maximum of 3-4 hours per day
- had time to go for a wark everyday, exploring the surrounding of our friendly couchsurfing-hosts – or some random area along the way (when Hayam woke up and could not stand staying in the car any longer)
- started driving when Hayam was ready to sleep
- used most of the traveling time for Hayams nap
- transporting and useful stuff
- we had a small transporter/van
- we had a box-system and a backpack
- one pile of boxes with food
- one pile of boxes with cloths
- one backpack
- we brought our blender
- to prepare good raw meals & snacks for the journey(transported in little colse-able buckets) every now and then
- 2 boxes of bananas, as traveling snacks
- some social aspects
- we brought our firend Miriam and her dog Mimi
- had nice conversations with Miriam and play with Mimi (especially Hayam)
- using couch-surfing, we got to know wonderful and different people in random towns
i might update this ..
feel free to post comments and questions! also about things that you were strugeling with, or things that you worry about if you think about traveling.. maybe we found a solution for it and I’m just not aware about it right now (as I’m in the process of finding a long-term place to stay and making first connections here)